my '52 Les Paul goldtop

The "other" Kalamazoo-made brand.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlienVintage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

my '52 Les Paul goldtop

Postby AlienVintage » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:44 am

Here is a very special guitar. It is a '52 Les Paul that was modified in the '60s - it has a shaved-down ABR-1 bridge and a short trapeze tailpiece.

I know the ownership history of the guitar, going way back, which is extremely cool! Here is the owner in the early '60s holding the guitar in a couple of old black and white photos:

RAB

Re: my '52 Les Paul goldtop

Postby RAB » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:53 pm

What a great old Les Paul! The band photos are priceless! Is the bass player playing a Fender Bass VI? Love the accordion player's hairdo! :lol:

AlienVintage

Re: my '52 Les Paul goldtop

Postby AlienVintage » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Thanks man!