1966 L5N Custom

The "other" Kalamazoo-made brand.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JimR56
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

1966 L5N Custom

Postby JimR56 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Says "L5N" on the label... although it's a custom order L5CESN. Anyway, I've owned three Gibsons with Charlie Christian pickups, but this is the one that remains with me (had a custom ES350CC in the 80's, and an ES250 in the 90's, and didn't find this L5 until 2004). I wanted that early 60's Kenny Burrell tone, and this guitar nails it.