Fender Custom Shop '59 Telecaster

If it isn't Epiphone or Gibson, talk about it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RAB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fender Custom Shop '59 Telecaster

Postby RAB » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Just picked up a 2014 Fender Custom Shop '59 Telecaster and I've been gigging it a lot! Put in Duncan Broadcaster pickups and it sounds great, nice and light too! Compares favorably to the vintage slabboard Teles I've owned! :ugeek:

RAB

Re: Fender Custom Shop '59 Telecaster

Postby RAB » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:46 am

Lovin' the Tele and gigging it alot. Considering getting a real '59-62 slab board Tele now. I had a real '59 Esquire, '59 Tele Custom and '62 Tele years ago...was more into humbucker tone at the time...now more back to basics I guess! Lemme know if you know of a nice slab Tele out there... :D