Workaday guitars.

If it isn't Epiphone or Gibson, talk about it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
javamagic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Workaday guitars.

Postby javamagic » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:13 am

My other love is Telecasters in pretty much all styles. These are the ones that generally get gigged as I like the twang. :D

RAB

Re: Workaday guitars.

Postby RAB » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Nice! I'll bet the Tele with the P90 rhythm pickup is a really usable fiddle! :mrgreen:

javamagic

Re: Workaday guitars.

Postby javamagic » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Strangely perhaps, it's the one I use least. I think it's the feel of the neck which doesn't have the same "Teleness" of the others, each of which have their own character. It's not easy to spot in the pic but the black 52RI has a Shelton B-bender fitted for when I want to be Clarence White (I wish!). :lol: