Where are members located?

Please feel free to introduce yourself here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RAB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where are members located?

Postby RAB » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Any of y'all on the West Coast? I am in the SF Bay Area. Would be great if we could have a face to face get together one of these days to share our prized axes and tip a glass or two! :ugeek:

RAB

Re: Where are members located?

Postby RAB » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Gulp! Any responses?! :shock:

RAB

Postby RAB » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Hope to hear from y'all. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area...

RAB

Postby RAB » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:37 am

Curious where other members are so we can consider planning a face to face get together! :D

RAB

Postby RAB » Tue May 28, 2019 3:52 pm

My how time flies! Its now May 2019. Would still love to get together with West Coast vintage Epiphone fans to show and share guitars, lore, etc...I’m in the SF Bay Area and will bring my mint condition ‘62 Riviera...best, RAB