I just deleted all the spammer accounts!

Off-topic and miscellaneous discussion section.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlienVintage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I just deleted all the spammer accounts!

Postby AlienVintage » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Sorry guys! I was away for work all week. When I came back, we literally had hundreds of spammer accounts. I deleted them all. Also, going forward, I will have to approve all new members - the email verification option has been deactivated. No big deal... I'll just approve any new members manually. Sorry for the mess! I think it should be all good now... sorry, I am totally new to his forum admin stuff. Thanks!
-AV

javamagic

Re: I just deleted all the spammer accounts!

Postby javamagic » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Thank you...
if only because I can't read Russian(?) and understand what it was they were trying to sell us! :lol:

RAB

Re: I just deleted all the spammer accounts!

Postby RAB » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Yeah, maybe they wanted to sell us some mint 1962 blonde Sheratons just found in a shipping crate in Moscow?! :lol: