Man, do I love this guitar...

For "general" discussion of 1958-1970 Epiphones, and/or topics not limited to a particular guitar model or type.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlienVintage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Man, do I love this guitar...

Postby AlienVintage » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:02 pm

:D

JimR56

Re: Man, do I love this guitar...

Postby JimR56 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:35 am

Sweet. That's a really individual and attractive design, and I have zero doubt that they sound great! If I was in the market for another solidbody, one of those would rank high on my list.