Some photos of a '64 blonde Sheraton

Sheraton and Riviera.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlienVintage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Some photos of a '64 blonde Sheraton

Postby AlienVintage » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:58 am

I found these on the Retro Fret website. It's a '64 blonde Sheraton, serial number 176830 (pretty close to my '64 blonde Sheraton, which is 174696).

I just thought it looked beautiful, with the way it has aged, and the play wear.

JimR56

Re: Some photos of a '64 blonde Sheraton

Postby JimR56 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Maybe a little too much wear for my liking, but definitely oozing "mojo". 8-)

I've seen that one before (online), but can't remember who had it at the time. This was several years ago. I went to my Sheraton thread on The Gear Page to look for it, but it must have been one of member Jura's many photos (which are now all gone... :cry: )

AlienVintage

Re: Some photos of a '64 blonde Sheraton

Postby AlienVintage » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Cool! Let me know if you see any other blondes out there!