Who's gigging their Riviera or Sheraton?

Sheraton and Riviera.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RAB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who's gigging their Riviera or Sheraton?

Postby RAB » Thu May 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Gigging my '62 Riviera Saturday night...gulp! Four long sets...good thing the guitar is lightweight. That's a lot of fret time for this boomer guitarist! :mrgreen: I have the "nylon" saddles on it for the first time since I acquired the guitar...will provide a tone report after the gig!

RAB

Re: Who's gigging their Riviera or Sheraton?

Postby RAB » Thu May 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Well folks, 4 long sets later (a long night for this boomer git-slinger!) I must say I prefer the sound of the nickel plated milled brass tuneomatic bridge saddles! The nylon sounded nice for single string work but I missed the jangle of the metal saddles for chord work. And I spend most of the gig playing chords! :ugeek: