Sorry that I've been pretty absent on here over the past couple weeks...

Off-topic and miscellaneous discussion section.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlienVintage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sorry that I've been pretty absent on here over the past couple weeks...

Postby AlienVintage » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:49 am

You might have noticed - we have had quite a few "spammers" from overseas joining and posting junk. I've been trying to sort that out and come up with some solutions. It just took a bit of the guitar-related interest out of me for a short time, dealing with that stuff and trying to figure out how to prevent it :) But I think I have the problem more under control now. Thanks guys!

RAB

Re: Sorry that I've been pretty absent on here over the past couple weeks...

Postby RAB » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Thanks AV, we appreciate your efforts! RAB

AlienVintage

Re: Sorry that I've been pretty absent on here over the past couple weeks...

Postby AlienVintage » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:47 pm

No problem! I deleted a bunch of junk accounts (spammers, etc.) this weekend - I think I finally cleared everything out...